Comparing the Fisher Wallace Stimulator with TMS (Transcranial M
Avoid the high cost of TMS
The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® and TMS are both non-invasive brain stimulation technologies that treat depression and other symptoms by stimulating the brain's production of neurotransmitters. Patients who have tried TMS but found it ineffective often experience positive and sustained results with the Fisher Wallace Stimulator. There are significant differences between the technologies:
1. A series of TMS treatments typically costs $8,000 - $12,000 and is not covered by insurance. The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® costs $595 - $715 and is often reimbursed by insurance companies.
2. TMS uses high-powered magnets to induce an electrical charge in the brain. The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® does not use magnets – instead, it uses two AA batteries to deliver a gentle electrical current at patented frequencies via sponge electrodes placed underneath a simple headband. Therefore, our device may be used safely at home.
3. The FDA has only cleared TMS for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder. The FDA has cleared the Fisher Wallace Stimulator® for the treatment of depression, anxiety, insomnia and pain.
4. TMS is administered in a doctor’s office, one reason why it is so expensive. The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® is designed to be used easily by patients at home. Our device is portable and weighs less than six ounces.
5. Despite the high cost, TMS comes with no guarantee of effectiveness. By contrast, you may return the Fisher Wallace Stimulator® for a refund if it does not successfully treat your symptoms within 60 days of receipt.
If the Fisher Wallace Stimulator® does not reduce your symptoms of insomnia, anxiety, depression and/or pain within 60 days of receipt, you may return the device for a refund.
Information for your Doctor
To use "Bill Me Later®" for your purchase, click the button below after adding a device to your cart.
You will then go to PayPal where you can sign in to your PayPal account, or create one.
You can then use Bill Me Later® to complete your purchase.