Comparing the Fisher Wallace Stimulator with other CES devices
Comparing our device with other CES devices
The nation's top doctors recommend the Fisher Wallace Stimulator® for the safe, at-home treatment of insomnia, anxiety, depression and pain. Our device was cleared by the FDA in 1991 and causes no serious side effects. We offer discounts to patients with Medicare and to those who have served in the Armed Forces. Insurance companies often reimburse patients for the purchase of our device when it is used to treat pain. The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® gently stimulates the brain's production of neurochemicals responsible for improved mood, sleep and pain supression. In multiple published studies, our technology has been proven to reduce insomnia, anxiety, depression and pain at rates that surpass drug therapy. You may return your device for a refund within 60 days of receipt if it does not successfully treat your symptoms.
There are many differences between the Fisher Wallace Stimulator® and other Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) devices on the market:
1. The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® generates a mild electrical current using patented frequencies unique to our device. The frequencies are responsible for stimulating neurochemical production.
2. The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® is the only CES device that the FDA has cleared for use directly on the head with sponge electrodes.
3. It is much easier and comfortable to use our device than earclip and patch devices, which require expensive accessories and gel.
4. Fisher Wallace is the only CES manufacturer with a world-class Medical Advisory Board comprised primarily of board certified psychiatrists.
5. The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® is completely manufactured in the USA, to a quality standard much higher than those of our competitors.
6. Fisher Wallace offers a 60-Day return & refund policy on all devices. Our competitors offer only 30-Day return policies.
7. Over 1000 board certified psychiatrists prescribe the Fisher Wallace Stimulator®, more than any other CES device.
8. Only the Fisher Wallace Stimulator® is being used at Harvard hospitals, such as Massachusetts General Hospital.
If the Fisher Wallace Stimulator does not reduce your symptoms of insomnia, anxiety, depression and/or pain within 60 days of receipt, you may return the device for a refund.
Information for your Doctor
To use "Bill Me Later®" for your purchase, click the button below after adding a device to your cart.
You will then go to PayPal where you can sign in to your PayPal account, or create one.
You can then use Bill Me Later® to complete your purchase.