FDA-Cleared Insomnia Treatment
The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® is a wearable neurostimulation device that is cleared by the FDA to treat insomnia, as well as the common co-symptoms of depression and anxiety. The device works by stimulating serotonin production, alpha wave production and the brain's default mode network while lowering cortisol. Patients use the device at home, once or twice a day for 20 minutes. The majority of patients experience durable symptom relief within 1-4 weeks of daily use. Patients may return their device for a refund within 30 days of receipt.
The device is effective in treating the following types of insomnia:
- Chronic Insomnia: Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep three or more nights per week.
- Onset Insomnia: Difficulty falling asleep at the beginning of the night.
- Comorbid Insomnia: Insomnia that occurs in conjunction with depression or anxiety.
- Maintenance Insomnia: Difficulty staying asleep through the night (waking up often or waking up too early).
- Acute Insomnia: Temporary difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep as the result of traveling or a life event.
Easy to Use
The device is extremely easy to use and the stimulation feels pleasant during the 20-minute treatment session, often causing the patient to feel immediately relaxed. To treat insomnia, patients use the device for 20 minutes before bedtime.
The device is effective in treating the following symptoms of depression and anxiety:
- Decreased energy and fatigue
- Oversleeping or insomnia
- Persistent sadness
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Feelings of worthlessness and/or helplessness
- Loss of interest in activities and hobbies, including sex
- Restlessness and irritability
- Chronic and unsubstantiated worry
- Repeated, random panic attacks
These symptoms are commonly associated with Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Easy to Use
The device is extremely easy to use and the stimulation feels pleasant during the 20-minute treatment session, often causing the patient to feel immediately relaxed. Patients may read a book, watch TV, use the computer or engage in other quiet activities during the treatment session.
Doctor & Patient Testimonials
I have had great success using the device to treat severe, chronic insomnia in patients who are resistant to pharmacotherapy. Also, patients who seek a drug-free alternative to treat insomnia have used the Fisher Wallace Stimulator to reduce or eliminate their dependence on prescription drugs. *
– Andres San Martin, M.D.
Professor of Psychiatry, Columbia University Medical Center
Medical Advisory Board
Compare the Fisher Wallace Stimulator® to Drug Therapy, ECT and tDCS for the treatment of depression, anxiety and insomnia.
|Drug Therapy||ECT||tDCS||Fisher Wallace Stimulator®|
|Indicated for Depression||No|
Indicated for Insomnia
Indicated for Anxiety
|Free of Serious Side Effects||No||No|
|Use at Home||No||No|
|30-Day Refund Policy||No||No||No|
Return Policy & Insurance Reimbursement
Our industry-leading refund policy allows patients to return their Fisher Wallace Stimulator® for a refund within 30 days of receipt. Fisher Wallace applies a return fee of 10% of the full retail price to cover the cost of medical device processing, and does not refund the cost of shipping. Refund checks are mailed within five weeks following receipt of an undamaged device.