Start feeling better in 20 minutes
The Fisher Wallace Stimulator® is a wearable brain stimulation device that is cleared by the FDA to treat depression, anxiety and insomnia. It works by stimulating serotonin production, alpha wave production and the brain's default mode network while lowering cortisol (the stress hormone), as proven in published studies. Patients typically use the device at home, once (before bed) or twice-a-day for 20 minutes. The majority of patients in clinical trials and practice experience durable symptom relief within the first week of use. Patients may return their device for a refund within 30 days of receipt.
The device is effective in treating the following symptoms of depression and anxiety:
- Decreased energy and fatigue
- Oversleeping or insomnia
- Persistent sadness
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Feelings of worthlessness and/or helplessness
- Loss of interest in activities and hobbies, including sex
- Restlessness and irritability
- Chronic and unsubstantiated worry
- Repeated, random panic attacks
These symptoms are commonly associated with Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Easy to Use
The device is extremely easy to use and the stimulation feels pleasant during the 20-minute treatment session, often causing the patient to feel immediately relaxed. Patients may read a book, watch TV, use the computer or engage in other quiet activities during the treatment session.
The device is effective in treating the following types of insomnia:
- Chronic Insomnia: Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep three or more nights per week.
- Onset Insomnia: Difficulty falling asleep at the beginning of the night.
- Comorbid Insomnia: Insomnia that occurs in conjunction with depression or anxiety.
- Maintenance Insomnia: Difficulty staying asleep through the night (waking up often or waking up too early).
- Acute Insomnia: Temporary difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep as the result of traveling or a life event.
Easy to Use
The device is extremely easy to use and the stimulation feels pleasant during the 20-minute treatment session, often causing the patient to feel immediately relaxed. To treat insomnia, patients use the device for 20 minutes before bedtime. If you do not suffer from insomnia and only use the device to treat depression or anxiety, the device will not make you drowsy.
Doctor & Patient Testimonials
Columbia University psychiatrist Richard P. Brown says he has used the device with 400 severely depressed patients and that more than 70% find relief -- about twice the rate of anti-depressants.
– The Wall Street Journal
Do You Qualify to Use the Device?
Our Medical Advisory Board
Compare the Fisher Wallace Stimulator® to Drug Therapy, ECT and tDCS for the treatment of depression, anxiety and insomnia.
|Drug Therapy||ECT||tDCS||Fisher Wallace Stimulator®|
|Indicated for Depression||No|
Indicated for Insomnia
Indicated for Anxiety
|Free of Serious Side Effects||No||No|
|Use at Home||No||No|
|30-Day Refund Policy||No||No||No|
Return & Refund Policy
Our industry-leading refund policy allows patients to return their Fisher Wallace Stimulator® for a refund within 30 days of receipt. Fisher Wallace applies a return fee of 10% of the full retail price to cover the cost of medical device processing, and does not refund the cost of shipping. Refund checks are mailed within five weeks following receipt of an undamaged device.To initate a return, visit our Returns Page.