A Clinically Proven Alternative to Supplements for Depression
Our device is a clinically proven alternative to supplements for depression.
Our neurostimulation device is indicated by the FDA to treat depression, anxiety and insomnia. The device works by stimulating serotonin production, alpha wave production and the default mode network while lowering cortisol (the stress hormone), as proven in published studies. Patients use the device at home for 20 minutes a day and typically experience symptom reduction within the first week of use.
The device is effective in treating the following symptoms of depression and anxiety:
- Decreased energy and fatigue
- Oversleeping or insomnia
- Persistent sadness
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Feelings of worthlessness and/or helplessness
- Loss of interest in activities and hobbies, including sex
- Restlessness and irritability
- Chronic and unsubstantiated worry
- Repeated, random panic attacks
These symptoms are commonly associated with Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Easy to Use
The device is extremely easy to use and the stimulation feels pleasant during the 20-minute treatment session, often causing the patient to feel immediately relaxed. Patients may read a book, watch TV, use the computer or engage in other quiet activities during the treatment session.
The device is effective in treating the following types of insomnia:
- Chronic Insomnia: Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep three or more nights per week.
- Onset Insomnia: Difficulty falling asleep at the beginning of the night.
- Comorbid Insomnia: Insomnia that occurs in conjunction with depression or anxiety.
- Maintenance Insomnia: Difficulty staying asleep through the night (waking up often or waking up too early).
- Acute Insomnia: Temporary difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep as the result of traveling or a life event.
Easy to Use
The device is extremely easy to use and the stimulation feels pleasant during the 20-minute treatment session, often causing the patient to feel immediately relaxed. To treat insomnia, patients use the device for 20 minutes before bedtime. If you do not suffer from insomnia and only use the device to treat depression or anxiety, the device will not make you drowsy.
One of four technologies innovating mental health.
Columbia University Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry Richard P. Brown says he has used the device with 400 severely depressed patients and that more than 70% find relief -- about twice the rate of anti-depressants.
– The Wall Street Journal
The Fisher Wallace Podcast
Our Medical Advisory Board
Compare the Fisher Wallace Stimulator® to Drug Therapy, ECT and tDCS for the treatment of depression, anxiety and insomnia.
|Drug Therapy||ECT||TMS||Fisher Wallace|
|Indicated for Depression|
Indicated for Insomnia
Indicated for Anxiety
|Free of Serious Side Effects||No||No|
|Used at Home||No||No|
|30-Day Refund Policy||No||No||No|
Return & Refund Policy
Customers may return their Fisher Wallace Stimulator® for a full refund within 30 days of receipt, free of charge. Fisher Wallace provides a free return shipping label and does not charge any additional fees. To initiate a return, visit our Returns Page.